Since coming back from my holidays I have felt really bloated and sluggish and needed something to kick start my weight losses again after a summer of excess. The team from Essential teatox got in touch and offered me a 14 day trial of their AM and PM detox tea.
For 14 days you have a cup of the morning blend before or with breakfast and the evening blend every other day before you go to bed. For the best results, Essential teatox recommend you pour hot water over your tea bag and leave it to settle for 3 minutes before removing the teabag and drinking whilst still hot.
These little bags are filled with 15 different ingredients that help detoxify your body, give you more energy and generally give you a boost. You can see below what each of the ingredients has to offer and see why they work together so well.
- Burdock Root - Protects the liver and detoxifies the blood
- Fenugreek - Helps to reduce inflammation in the body
- Ginger - Soothes the digestive tract
- Dandelion Leaf - Contains potassium and is a diuretic which helps to support kidney health
- Gymnema - Is known to lessen cravings for sweet food.
- Juniper Berry - Aids digestion
- Liquorice - Is known for reducing stress
- Lemon Peel - Helps to decrease cholesterol
- Sarsaparilla - Has antioxidant properties and plant sterols beneficial for good health
- Oolong Tea - Can help reduces inflammatory disorders
- Peppermint - Refreshing flavours and relaxes the intestinal muscles
- Red Clover - Is a natural blood purifier
- Red Raspberry - Includes vitamins and minerals that help burn fat
- Stevia Leaf - 100% natural, zero calorie sweetener that helps to lower blood pressure
- Triphala Powder - Assists natural internal cleansing and supports digestion
Terms and Conditions
Open to UK & Ireland residents over 18years. 1 prizes for 1 winner, chosen at random via widget. All entry methods are optional. Come back each day for extra entries. Winner contacted within 3 days of giveaway ending. If they do no respond within 28 day a new winner will be chosen. Your details will be passed to the PR/Company and nobody else. Delivery is the responsibility of the PR/Company. Raising the Rainbows is not responsible for any damaged or missing prizes. Please allow upto 28 days for prize to arrive. The company reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of similar value, if original isn't available. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified. Giveaway open till 11.59pm on 2nd December 2016.