- The youngest player goes first and takes the top card and turns it over.
- Follow the cards instructions. It may tell you to put the card on yourself or put it on an opponent.
- If you are asked to 'touch' look out for the hand or foot symbol as that's what need to touch the card with.
- If you are asked to place on another player, look at the colour on the card, this will correspond to a player's colour base card. You then have to put it on that player.
- If you drop a card off yourself or knock a card off another player then you lose a life. Everyone gets 2 lifes and when you have lost both you are out. The last one standing is the winner.
Thanks For Reading
Mandy*I was sent this for review as part of the rainbow toy testers panel