I have been sent a selection of Get More and A Little More drinks which are 2 ranges that help adults and children get more of what they need. Each favour drink offers a different boost if you like. Myself and the children have been trying them out over the past few days.
The still drinks come in 3 flavour options and the all provide or support a different aspect for you. They all made with natural spring water, natural flavours and have no added sugar.
- Cranberry & Pomegranate provides essential nutrients, it helps top up 3 essential nutrients. Potassium to maintain normal blood pressure (4 children can be testing, so anything to keep my blood pressure in check is welcome!), magnesium to help reduce tiredness & fatigue and calcium to maintain teeth and bones.
- Mango & Passionfruit supports healthy bones, it contains vitamin D which helps keep the right level of calcium in your blood. This in turn helps maintain your teeth, bones and muscles.
- Apple & Raspberry helps your body release energy and contains B vitamins. Vitamin B helps turn your food into energy, B6 & B12 tackle your tiredness (definitely the drink for me!) while B1 and B3 get your metabolism going.
When it comes to a choice of still over sparkling I always choose sparkling, so I was excited to try a sparkling healthy drink. Available in 3 flavours like the still variety with no added sugar and packed full of good stuff.
My older boy loved the lemon and lime flavour, he said it tasted like lemonade, but it's so much healthier for him than fizzy lemonade. He commented that he felt more hydrated after drinking the lemon and lime flavour.
The children's range are made using spring water, all natural flavour and packed with good stuff, you can buy them in individual bottle or packs of 6. We tried all 3 flavours in the range.
- Mango which supports growing bones and contains vitamin D, to keep the right level of calcium in their blood. My gang loved the mango flavour, they really like fruity drinks and have never tried mango flavoured water. It was their favourite of the 3 drinks.
- Apple which helps the body stay healthy, the multivitamins give children a daily dose of vitamins. Biotin and magnesium fire up their metabolism. Vitamins B6 and B12 support their immune system, and zinc helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. The apple flavour is really subtle and the children loved it. They have found other apple based drinks really tangy but these are just lovely.
- Orange which supports the immune system and is packed with vitamin C, orange is always going to be a popular flavour, most children love orange.
It's safe to say the Get More drinks went down well in the RTR household , they make a really healthy option to regular drinks. You can buy Get More drinks from Tesco, Sainsburys, Ocado and Asda with prices as low as just £1. You can also buy them directly from the More Drinks website.
Thanks For Reading
*This post features press samples.