One thing I was scared of when joining Slimming World was missing out on all my favourite meals. But 3 months in it turns out I needn't have worried, 90% of the meals we all eat can be adapted to be Slimming World friendly. I am sharing with you today the recipe for my favourite fajitas recipe, this can be easily adapted to use your favourite meat, for me it just has to be chicken!
You Will Need
2 Peppers colours of your choosing
2 Medium red onions
2/3 Chicken fillets
1 Teaspoon of cumin
1 Teaspoon Paprika
2 Fresh red chillies
Juice of 1 lime
15 cherry tomatoes
Handful of chopped coriander
1. Cut your chicken into chunks or strips whichever you prefer
2. De-seed and finely slice your peppers
3. Peel and finely slice your onions
4. Spray a large pan with fry light add the onions, peppers, chicken, lime juice and spices and fry for 5-8 minutes.
5. Prepare the salsa by adding the cherry tomatoes, chilli, coriander and juice of lime to a blender and blitz.
Its one of the quickest meals I know, 5 minutes to prepare and about 10 minutes to cook! It is delicious, you can make it completely syn free if you serve it with a simple side salad.