I am two and a half years old, and I have my own blog over at IcklePicklesLife
I travel with Mummy and my brother and sister quite bit, so would like to share some of my travel tips with you.
- Start your journey, if you can, within my normal routine. As in, after breakfast, lunch or dinner. In the morning I will be wide awake, and happy to play some games, but after lunch I will probably feel sleepy. If you are travelling after dinner, you might want to wait until me bedtime, so I will fall asleep (hopefully!)
- I will know that we are doing something differently, so will be excited, and may act a bit differently too.
- I like simple Eye Spy – Mummy asks me if I can see a tree, or the sheep, or a birdie.
- I LOVE stickers. They keep me very happy for quite a while! Mummy gives me a little book to put them in too.
- Mummy has a baking tray, which fits perfectly on my knee in my car seat, and keeps everything from falling off.
- I will need a drink, my favourite snacks, my dummy, my sheety – the things I love, so Mummy makes sure they are all in a bag near me, that my bro or sis can reach.
- Take some spares of the above too!
- Mummy always makes a stop (or two) depending on how far we are travelling, and we all get out to stretch our legs.
- Chunky colouring crayons and a new colouring book make me happy! The crayons won’t snap or wear away.
- If all else fails, a new little surprise will keep me busy – even a toy I have that I haven’t seen for a while!
Happy travelling – do you have any tips to share?
I would love you to pop over to my blog and say Hi!
Ickle Pickle x