- Always Save For a Rainy Day Me and Daddy have never saved, we are terrible at doing it, neither of us are very smart with money. We have been in a few situations where we needed to be saved by family members as we didn't have a nest egg to fall back on. Even if its a £1 a week, it all counts! Luckily we are a better now we have you 4 :)
- Actions Always Have Consequences Think before you act and don't be lead astray! Myself and Daddy are both guilty of not thinking before we act and have been led astray by supposed friends. Always think before you act and if the consequences aren't worth it you know not to do it.
- Don't be judgmental Having children with additional needs means we know how it feels to be judged, its not nice. Thanks to you 4 we are now understanding towards others, if we see a child screaming in the supermarket we don't automatically judge and think oh what a brat! You never know peoples situations, so don't judge.
- Work Hard You don't get anything in life handed to you on a plate, if you want something you have to work for it. Hard work reaps rewards.
- Your Best Is Always Good Enough As long as you try your best then your best is good enough!
What Life Lessons would you like to share with your children?
I am tagging Vicky from Being Tillys Mummy, Linda from Mother Distracted and Hayley from Shutterflies